As a nonprofit organization, SafeHouse requires community support to continue its many services. Our impact and growth is tied to the generosity of individuals, foundations, and corporations who share our goal of eliminating domestic and sexual violence in Shelby County and surrounding areas.
Each day our supporters positively impact the lives of women and children who are survivors of abuse. Through volunteerism, financial support and advocacy, SafeHouse continues to develop programs that aid survivors of abuse and educate future generations to reduce risk.
Ways to support the efforts of SafeHouse:
- Attend or sponsor of one of our annual fund raising events.
- Donate in-kind supplies for our shelter.
- Share your time and professional expertise.
- Volunteer to answer calls to our Crisis Hotline.
- Serve as a temporary home for pets of women and children who are in transitional housing.
- Advocate for SafeHouse in the community by sharing our information and encouraging others to get involved.