As a nonprofit organization, SafeHouse relies on community support to continue its many services. Our impact and growth is tied to the generosity of individuals, groups, foundations, and corporations who share our goal of eliminating domestic and sexual violence in Shelby County and surrounding areas.
Each day our supporters positively impact the lives of individuals who are survivors of abuse. Through volunteerism, financial support and advocacy, SafeHouse continues to provide comprehensive services support to survivors of abuse and educate future generations to reduce risk.
Ways to support the efforts of SafeHouse:
- Attend or sponsor of one of our annual fund raising events.
- Donate in-kind supplies for the emergency shelter.
- Utilize your skills, professional expertise, or training to plan activities or groups for survivors in shelter or in the community.
- Volunteer to answer calls to our Crisis Hotline.
- Serve as a temporary foster home for pets for persons staying in emergency shelter .
- Advocate for SafeHouse in the community by sharing our information and encouraging others to get involved.
Click HERE to see our Ongoing Donation List.